The NSRLP is assisting Legal Innovation Zone (LIZ) with their new Family Law Portal. We are reaching out to present and past Self-Represented Litigants and asking for their assistance and feedback on this new software.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Looking to support a new solution that helps make the process of families going through a separation in Ontario faster, simpler and more affordable;
- Between the ages of 18 and 55;
- That have gone through a separation (or are currently undergoing one);
- With or without children;
- Residing in Ontario, Canada;
- Have no history of mental illness.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working through the web platform simulating someone in Ontario thinking of or going through a separation.
- Understanding if you can accomplish one or more of our building blocks:
- Communicating how user-friendly the experience was.
- 1-hour session between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- Link to book a shift here or visit ly/FamilyLawRegistration
- Tuesday, November 13th, 2018.
Legal Innovation Zone
10 Dundas Street East, 10th Floor
Toronto, ON, M5B 2G9
Compensation of $50 for every participant. Reimbursement for transportation to and from the Legal Innovation Zone will be provided.
For more about the Family Law Portal and how it began, visit the Legal Innovation Zone