Our Latest NewsNSRLP
We’ve had a very busy month here at the NSRLP!
- We hope you’ve seen our beautiful updated website, but if you haven’t, go check it out now!
- We had a lot of fun making a video featuring top Canadian justices, to support the unbundling of legal services and our new National Database!
- Speaking of which, we’ve had lots of attention for our big new resource, the National Database of Professionals Assisting SRLs!
- We’ve also released a companion resource to the National Database, The Nuts & Bolts of Unbundling, which offers suggestions to lawyers considering offering limited scope retainers.
- After all this activity, we know you won’t blame us for taking a bit of a break! The NSRLP will be CLOSED over the holidays, from December 16th through January 3rd. We will not be responding to messages or moderating comments during this time. We wish you all Happy Holidays, and a very Happy New Year!